INGREDIENTS (2 servings)
4 – 6 oz of dry corn spaghetti noodles(or any gluten free spaghetti noodles) – approximately 2-3 servings
1/2 cup edamame, wash and blend into a paste
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup coriander, washed and finely chopped
1 green bell pepper, washed and cut into small pieces
4 or 5 cloves of garlic, washed and cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/2 teaspoon ajwain seeds
4 curry leaves
1 cup cabbage, washed and cut finely or shredded
1/2 cup shredded carrot
2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce (we used San J International Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce – Reduced Sodium)
Salt to taste
1. In a large pot, boil 8 cups of water and add 1/2 teaspoon oil plus salt to taste.
2. Once water comes to a rolling boil, add the spaghetti noodles and cook per instructions on package (usually between 8 – 12 minutes). Do not overcook, it should be slightly firm. Drain the water and rinse noodles with cold water. Set the noodles aside.
3. Using a wok or similar pan, heat olive oil on medium low heat. Once it is hot, add ajwain and cumin seeds. Cool for 30 seconds until they start to splutter. Add green peppers, garlic and curry leaves, cook for 30 seconds. Add cabbage and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add carrots and cook for 2 minutes then add edamame paste and mix well.
4. Add salt to taste and mix well. Cook for 30 seconds (if needed, add 2 tablespoons water)
5. Add spaghetti noodles and soy sauce. Mix well and garnish with coriander. Serve immediately.
Note: Allergy friendly, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and nut free.