This recipe serves 2 people
- 1 teaspoon corn oil or canola oil
- 1 green chili pepper, washed and cut (optional)
- 3 curry leaves (optional)
- 1 cup moth sprouts
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed cumin
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, washed and cut into small pieces
- black pepper to taste
- 2 medium-sized cucumbers, washed and cut into round slices
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Fry the green chili and curry leaves for 2-3 seconds. Then, mix in the moth sprouts, salt to taste, and lemon juice. Add in the water and cook for 2-3 minutes, continuously stirring (don’t cover and don’t overcook). Mix in the crushed cumin and coriander leaves and turn off stove. Set to the side (off the stove).
- Put a little salt and pepper on the cucumber rounds and mix well.
- Arrange the salad in a dish and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve.
Note: Allergy Friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Nut Free.