4 lettuce leaves, big and easy to wrap
Juice from 1/2 a lemon or a lime (extra for tofu)
a pinch of salt (extra for tofu)
1/4 block of tofu, cut into thin slices and marinated with salt and lemon juice (separate from the lemon juice above)
1/2 avocado, cut into thin slices
1 pickled cucumber, washed and cut into thin slices
1/4 green bell pepper, washed and cut into thin slices
1/4 red bell pepper, washed and cut into thin slices
1/4 orange bell pepper, washed and cut into thin slices
1/4 yellow bell pepper, washed and cut into thin slices
1 medium tomato, washed and cut into thin slices
2 tablespoons of moong sprout (optional)
1 carrot, washed and shredded
- Wash the lettuce leaves and dry them gently with a paper towel.
- Put some salt and lemon on all the cut vegetables and mix well (keep the cut vegetables separate)
- Take one lettuce piece in your hand and fold like ice cream cone. (you can put in in a glass so it stays folded)
- Put the vegetables in one by one. In this order add the tofu, avocado, cucumber, all the bell peppers, tomato, moong sprout, and shredded carrots.
- Serve right away with hot sauce or sweet sauce. You can also just eat it like that.
This is the final product.
Note: Allergy Friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Nut Free.