1 cup fresh or frozen sweet corn
1/2 cup edamame
1 tablespoon corn oil or canola oil
5 pieces of fenugreek
1/4 teaspoon ajwain seeds
3 curry leaves (optional)
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon crushed cumin seeds
3 bell peppers, different colors, 2 big pieces from each (6 pieces in total), washed and dried well
1 green chili, washed and cut into very small pieces, (optional)
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup coriander leaves, washed and cut very small
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Crush the corn and edamame.
- Put a pan with the oil over low heat and let it get hot. Fry the fenugreek seeds, ajwain seeds, and curry leaves until they become golden brown (about 5 seconds). Add in the corn and edamame and mix well. Put in the salt and mix. Cook for 3-4 minutes, but don’t burn/overcook. Add the cumin, green chili (optional), and lemon juice. Mix well and let it cook for another 1-2 minutes. Mix in the cut coriander leaves.
- Adjust the salt and lemon juice to your taste. Then, stuff the peppers.
- Put parchment on a baking tray and put the pepper on. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the peppers become soft and tender.
This is the final product.
Note: Allergy Friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Nut Free.