These are absolutely delicious melt in your mouth healthy treats that are refreshingly sweet yet light on your tummy.
25 to 30 grapes (any type of grapes will do)
25 or 30 toothpicks.
3 3/4 cups gluten free, dairy free, nut free chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand chips are delicious and readily available on Amazon).
2 tablespoons soy milk 🥛.
1 cup gluten free oats.
2 pieces of parchments paper (12 x 12 each).
1. Wash all of the grapes 🍇 and toothpicks.
2. Insert one toothpick into each grape, at the stem. Keep grapes aside.
3. Crush the oats (to a crumble, not a powder).
4. Spread the oats evenly onto 1 piece of parchment paper and keep aside .
5. Put the chocolate 🍫 chips into a microwave safe bowl and add soy milk 🥛, mix well and melt in the microwave for 2 minutes.
6. Remove bowl from microwave and mix well with a fork.
7. Dip one grape at a time into the chocolate until completely covered. Hold the grape above the bowl for 20 seconds to allow the excess chocolate to drip into the bowl.
8. Roll the top half of the grape into the oats.
9. Let the grapes cool for 15 minutes on a second piece of parchment paper.
10. Put the grapes in the freezer for at least 2 hours and then they are ready to serve.
It will look like this when done:
Note: Allergy Friendly and Vegan, Gluten-free, Nut-Free and Dairy – ree.